poker pelangi

Tämä on testialue. Voit joko poistaa tämän tai muokata asetuksia hallintapaneelissa.

poker pelangi

ViestiKirjoittaja ArthurKix » 24.02.2021 09:11

Kuva

Source:
https://pelangiindo.net/
poker pelangi
Tags:
poker pelangi
Capsa Susun
ArthurKix

My ex young man sends my intimate photos

ViestiKirjoittaja Annaalesrapy » 24.02.2021 23:57

Greetings! I want to share my sad story with you. Broke up on my initiative. They did not agree in character, and indeed they parted ways. Only for 1 year of our relationship we managed to remove a couple of home "photo sessions" - all within the bounds of decency, only with nude. At first, he threatened to put it on internet , however, I did not take him seriously. I hoped for decency. And then suddenly it turned out that on a dating site he made a profile on my behalf in the "dating for sex" section, uploaded there my photos with nudity on this site. I'm afraid my friends and acquaintances might not see these pictures. I contacted the admins of this resource. But they do not answer . I don’t know what to do now. I want to warn you not to repeat my mistakes. By the way, on on this site I found the profile of one of my friends. I wonder if this was her young man laid out in revenge on her or she herself?
Annaalesrapy

My ex boyfriend sends my intimate photos

ViestiKirjoittaja Annaalesrapy » 24.02.2021 23:58

Dear members of the forum! I want to share my sad story with you. Broke up on my initiative. They did not agree in character, and indeed they parted ways. However, for 3 years of our relationship we managed to remove a couple of home "photo sessions" - all within the bounds of decency, but with nude. At first, he threatened to put it on internet , but I did not take him seriously. I hoped for decency. And then suddenly it turned out that on a dating site he made a profile on my behalf in the "dating for sex" section, uploaded there my photos with nudity on this site. I'm afraid my friends and acquaintances might not see these pictures. I contacted the admins of this site . But they do not answer . I don’t know what to do now. I want to warn you not to repeat my mistakes. By the way, on on this site I found the profile of one of my friends. I wonder if this was her boyfriend laid out in revenge on her or she herself?
Annaalesrapy

My ex boyfriend sends my intimate photos

ViestiKirjoittaja Annaalesrapy » 24.02.2021 23:58

Dear members of the forum! I want to share my sad story with you. Broke up on my initiative. They did not agree in character, and indeed they parted ways. Only for 2 years of our relationship we managed to create a couple of home "photo sessions" - all within the bounds of decency, only with nude. At first, he threatened to put it on internet , but I did not take him seriously. I hoped for decency. And then suddenly it turned out that on a dating site he made a profile on my behalf in the "dating for sex" section, uploaded there my photos with nudity on this site. I'm afraid my friends and acquaintances might not see these pictures. I contacted the admins of this site . But they never answered. I don’t know what to do now. I want to warn you not to repeat my mistakes. By the way, on on this site I found the profile of one of my friends. I wonder if this was her young man laid out in revenge on her or she herself?
Annaalesrapy

Paluu Ensimmäinen alueeni